Artificial Intelligence Global Market Report 2020-30
Artificial Intelligence Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID-19 Growth and Change is published by ResearchandMarkets. The report provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global artificial intelligence market
It describes major players in the artificial intelligence market are Google, IBM, Baidu, Microsoft, Apple Inc., Ipsoft, NVIDIA corporation, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd, and MicroStrategy Inc.
The global artificial intelligence market is expected to grow from $28.42 billion in 2019 to $40.74 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 43.39%. The growth is mainly due to the COVID-19 health emergency across the globe that has led to a new wave of transformative technologies including the revolutionary artificial intelligence technology (for example – smart machines and robots) emerging as a possible solution to contain the epidemic. The market is then expected to recover and reach $99.94 billion in 2023 at CAGR of 34.86%
Focus of Artificial Intelligence Global Market Report 2020-30
This report focuses on the artificial intelligence market which is experiencing strong growth. the report gives a guide to the artificial intelligence market which will be shaping and changing our lives over the next ten years and beyond, including the markets response to the challenge of the global pandemic.
The report tries to answer many important questions like:
- Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the artificial intelligence?
- How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets?
- What forces will shape the market going forward?
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. it traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. it places the market within the context of the wider artificial intelligence market, and compares it with other markets.
- the market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- the market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the influence of the COVID-19 virus and forecasting its growth.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- the regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. it covers the growth trajectory of COVID-19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- the trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- the artificial intelligence market section of the report gives context. it compares the artificial intelligence market with other segments of the artificial intelligence market by size and growth, historic and forecast. it analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, artificial intelligence indicators comparison.
Read about the summary of report at ResearchandMarkets
Click here to read more such interesting news.