Machine Learning for dummies by IBM
IBM has come up with a new book on machine learning titled Machine Learning For Dummies. The book gives you insights into what machine learning is all about. The authors of the book are Judith Hurwitz and Daniel Kirsch.
The book is divided into seven chapters. The title of these chapters are:
- Understanding Machine Learning
- Applying Machine Learning
- Looking Inside Machine Learning
- Getting Started with Machine Learning
- Learning Machine Skills
- Using Machine Learning to Provide Solutions to Business Problems
- Ten Predictions on the Future of Machine Learning
This 75 page limited edition ebook is made available for free to download by IBM. Download this book at the link given below and share it with others.